Sunday 28 August 2011

Specimens of my College Work...

This is a work from my wood cut workshop in 2nd year of my college. I worked for 3 nights to finish this wood cut because our professors never liked us missing our regular work for any extra activity. But it was gr8 fun. There were lot of other worshops along with it like lino cut, screen printing, etc.

This is my 1st year assignment. We were asked to create picture out of any one basic geometrical shape. My sketches over sketches made complex network of triangles.

This is also part of early college years when we were asked to create a picture that can show vibrant hue of colors. My sir appreciated my work but he also told you can do better.
This is a good example of sharp cut light.

 I have always been a girl who mostly stays in her own fantasy world. This work was done in 4th year when I attended a workshop of concept art in my animation class. I was inspired to create a new creature when they showed me some star wars character concept art.
Star wars rocked in my head for long time. (Still it does)

"Steating food is my birth right"

Crocky Egg

This a beatiful garden at karamsad near Vidhyanagar in Gujarat.

No comments:

Post a Comment